[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] CBS Health- An Early Warning Sign Of Your Heart Attack?

Heart.Attack.Fighter Heart-Attack-Fighter en dove.cureforheartexactly.us
Mar Ene 17 01:43:53 CET 2017

===================
CBS Health Report
Publication 21456920
January 17, 2017
===================

Dear Subscriber bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

This is a true story:

Not long ago, my friend Mike went to grab his cellphone when he noticed a few missed calls from his mother and a text message that simply said...

"Please call me as soon as you can"

Sensing something was wrong, he called back right away, and when he did...he received the {horrible|terrible] news:

His grandmother, a huge part of his childhood and a second mother to him, had not only had a massive heart attack a few hours before...

...after arriving at the ER, she literally died twice on the stretcher before the doctors and nurses were finally able to get her stabilized.

As with almost every heart attack sufferer, there's a good chance she never even expected such a horrible experience to happen to her.

And like most, she probably assumed that if it did, she'd know it by numbness in her arm or a sudden jolt of pain in her chest.

But guess what?

There are actually three other odd signs a heart attack may be about to strike, and since heart attacks kill one person every 90 seconds in America, I want to share these warning signs with you now so you know them.

After all, minutes matter when it comes to a heart attack and saving your life or someone you love.

So here they are:

#1: A feeling of unexplainable anxiety and impending doom. Your body is hardwired to protect vital systems in your body, so when things are about to turn bad, you can often sense it.

#2: Shortness of breath. You're fine one second, but then as your heart stops getting the blood and oxygen it needs, you're struggling to to breathe.

#3: Feeling nauseous and sweating profusely. How many folks do you think assumed they ate some bad food or were out of shape to explain feeling uneasy, and then not long after, found themselves clutching their chest when a heart attack strikes?

You've probably been lead to believe you can only avoid a heart attack if you have great genetics or are able to shun away all the foods you love to eat.

But guess what?

In this short video, you'll see that you can use an easy 10 second trick to promote a healthier heart, more energy, and better health overall.

Worried a heart attack could strike you at any moment?

This 10 second benefit can PREVENT a heart attack >> http://viewnow.cureforheartexactly.us/y/21456920

-Jim Strong

If you wish to stop future mailings, please visit here: http://viewnow.cureforheartexactly.us/b/4234643
Or send mail to: OmegaK, Inc | 3959 Van Dyke Rd #148 | Lutz, FL 33558

Food was authentic and delicious! Very good portion sizes and service was great! We had a reservation but came early and was accommodated for our early... The food and service was great! The drinks were amazing as well, went here for the first time a couple weeks ago for a dinner out with friends and it was... My friend called here before coming and said they would have tables if we came in the next ten minutes. Surely, when we arrived, we were seated almost... Where do I even start! The service was absolutely splendid! It wasn't busy when my dad and I walked in and we were sat right away in a comfy booth -- which... We LOVE Farmer Boys. ....This is our first time here at the one in Riverside.....We ordered lunch and found ourselves a table. The wait for the food seemed... I honestly don't think the food is that great. It was okay but definitely not the best I have tried. Very affordable pricing for the meal I order the... Great place to get beer after work I recommended ..There pota
 to skins with onions and dirty Martine ..After a long day Met a friend here for lunch.  Prompt service, many refills on our drinks.  ..Lots of good food choices and very easy on the wallet...Had the soup and salad... I've been on a tea kick lately, and it's pretty hard to find a tea place in Riverside that serves a variety of loose leaf tea. Well look no further than... I grew up in this area of the state, and even after moving away for quite some many years, this is still my favorite catfish restaurant! ..I've never had a... I love eating at Elizabeth's restaurant. It is downtown in a neat old building with character to spare. The food is consistently good, the portions are big,... We love Meachams !!  Best hamburger steak and chicken fried steak you will find. Get the bean soup on Thursdays. Super friendly staff and fast service.  They were out of gyoza but I ordered a similar appetizer, shrimp shumai, which was good.  I don't normally go to... Came down from Hardy and had a nice
 burrito for lunch. Large portion and filling, very mild, I didn't see any peppers at all. Perhaps owners have changed... I saw this place on my way to the hotel and decided to give it a try since it was close. It was late in the evening on Monday, so there wasn't a large... Best fries and great, fast service, strawberry lemonade is killer. Nice prices as well Fox Creek BBQ has become, under guidance of the new owner, one of the best barbecue stops south of Kansas City. So far I have tried:....Ribs- Absolutely... Absolutely amazing the food was great and the staff was seriously top notch I'd personally recommend this to anyone especially large groups and you can't...