[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] CNet Review: Tests Show These iPhone Lenses Outperform Professional DSLR Cameras

Larry Wong Larry-Wong en shame.venueti.us
Sab Ene 14 02:21:29 CET 2017

Reviews / Mobile / Cameras / Lenses

PRO SHOT HDX TURNS YOUR MOBILE DEVICE INTO DSLR CAMERAS
January 13, 2017 9:00PM PDT

A Newly Released, Super Powerful Line Of Smartphone Lenses Bring Professional Image Quality To Today's Smartphone Cameras.

New Ultra High Performance Lenses mount easily to any iPhone, Android, iPad, smartphone or mobile device.  Tests on smartphones show these lenses outperform professional DSLR Cameras.

The HD lenses increase Sharpness and Contrast by 68% and decrease Distortion by 83%.

No photography skills or technical ability is needed.  Simply clip on the lens in seconds, and start taking professional quality Wide Angle, Fish Eye or Close Up photos from your iPhone, Android, iPad or other mobile device.

The kit earned a 4.7 Star rating from over 1800 buyers.

See Stunning HDX Photos Here >> http://preview.venueti.us/i/19975946

* Special Note to Consumers:  Due to recently media attention, stores are sold out. As of today, Pro Shot HDX lenses are available online only for a limited time. The manufacturer is offering 75% off to our readers for orders placed today.

* P.O. Box 438*^*^* 8299 Pellentesque Street*^*^*Devonport*^*^*Australia*^*^*9258

9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44_19975946.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44-12589076

Planned to stay in Prineville one night, headed to Club Pioneer for dinner, fell in love with the food and the staff!  Decided to stay an extra day just so... Stopped by today after a hard morning hunting up in the Ochocos, beat up, sore, and worn out. Not looking forward to having to make another sandwich, I... THE LOCATION..If you happen to be staying in Bend and plan on driving to Mitchell to visit John Day Fossil Beds, this exceptional eatery is perfectly... Update:  Three weeks later, I drove back through Dayville and stopped in again.  Another excellent experience.  I also chatted briefly with the owner/chef... To me, what really makes for a great resort is all of the amenities they offer. Brasada Ranch has stolen our hearts yet again. We first visited the resort... We came here after golf and maybe they didn't have great service before but we had excellent customer service.  Our waitress was sweet, attentive, and... This place has fantastic burgers and milkshakes (their gluten
  free buns are fantastic too!) and really good iced tea!  Their breakfast menu is huge and... Definitely a great place to eat. Very good food, really great service... And sweet tea! I've enjoyed eating here often while in town for work. I have ate here many times over the years.. The staff is always very friendly and attentive. The food is just average to OK. But I eat here when I work... My family ate here while visiting Ocala area. ....Two kids and two adults all left 100% satisfied. ....The food was very good. Delicious in fact. ....Shrimp and... This little place between Micanopy and Ocala Fl. The food is exquisite,made with fresh ingredients and properly prepared. We will definitely stop again when... Loved this place!.. The name says it all, you walk in and it's like you are in your back yard. The lawn tables and cute bar area make you feel right at home.... Ok.. here we go.   This is a review of only the tacos, but I have no reason to see how this doesn't extend to everything
  else.....These tacos may be within,... A little bit trendy but very nice atmosphere and extremely helpful and pleasant waitstaff. Food is delivered on paper in little tin plates. Our meal --... Solid four, and darn close to the big * * * * *. ....Hong Kong wonton soup was excellent. ....Steamed vegis were - well, streamed vegis but all very fresh,... Great food, fair prices and excellent service. We will remember  this one next time we are in Ocala, a winner! Two of us had patty melt and third had... We took my grandpa here for his birthday. It is a fabulous splurge and was worth the price. Only complaint is that my filet mignon was overlooked but hubby... Great food. Very authentic. Amazing staff. Large portions. Very clean.  The came out super fast after we ordered. The waiter explained all the items we had...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44