[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Fwd: Oz Helps Christina Aguilera Shed 17lbs in 3 Weeks. (Have you seen this?)

Paula Wong Paula_Wong en borrow.uniquedropbellyfat.us
Vie Ene 13 02:38:33 CET 2017

01/13/2017

Celebrities Reveal Their Secret For Dropping 3 Dress Sizes in 1 Week

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

I just saw how Carrie Underwood Shed 17lbs in 3 Weeks for her New Year's Resolution. It only took her a couple weeks!

She did it by following Dr. Oz's advice... and it worked amazingly!

Other celebrities like Jennifer Hudson and Jessica Simpson have been using this method too. Have you seen their pics?  They look awesome.

It's looks super easy. You don't have to work out, count calories or make special meals.

We should try it while there is still a free trial. Sign up here>> http://todayonly.uniquedropbellyfat.us/g/15216133

I know I can lose a couple lbs! LOL!

Your BFF,

Monica

End messages at:  http://todayonly.uniquedropbellyfat.us/j/8201052
642-8305 Massa Av.--Belfast----Ireland

-Good food and very good service..-Loved the Lemon grass soup, fried rice and mango ice cream..-the place is small but neat EDIT: These guys are back in the game. Food's on point again since my bad experience. ......------------------------....I'm a little worried about this place.... Great place! Me and my dad walked right in and seated ourselves. It wasn't busy at all and the waitress was lovely. I just had a simple burger, but they... Via Roma has a solid New York style product. Their white pizza has a bit too much garlic for my taste, but their regular pizza is above average all around.... This place is a hidden gem and hands down my favorite restaurant to go to.  It is so quaint and the food is absolutely the BEST!  I have been in the winter... We were shopping in the outlets and we're looking for a bite to eat for lunch... I found this place on Yelp and was super excited about it. ....It was a rainy... Came here in a group of seven, seated with very little wait although we don'
 t have a reservation. Jerry was kind and super nice! ....The food was excellent.... Excellent.  BBQ sauce is perfect amount of tangy and sweet with a deceptive spice on the back end.  Had the perfectly-fatty and rich Burnt Ends with hearty... My husband and I stumbled upon this little gem, after coming off the ferry from New London. ..When we sat down and looked at the menu, it was sandwiches,... The Petulant Wino was the best meal I had on the North Fork. The restaurant itself is cozy and has a charming outdoor area where BBQ is served on Sundays... I couldn't wait to come home and write this review. I've always wanted to come to Tweeds (And Buffalo bar?!) I waited for restaurant week to do so.....What a... I happened to give this place a try several months ago, and boy am I glad that I did. Since that fateful day, J\u0026L's has become a regular stop in my lunch... A nice little old style roadside spot located along the North fork of Long Island on the way to farms and wine countr
 y.  The menu contains comfort food such... We have been coming here for about 5 years now and have never had a bad meal. Last night 12/29/16 - we went to celebrate my parents anniversary. We had 5... Decided to try this place out for my father's 60th dinner based off the great reviews on here. The Red Knot did NOT disappoint. The service was unbelievable... I have driven by this place hundreds if not thousands of times in my 43 years of living in South Jersey.  Never stopped in because it always looked a bit... As my last review reflected a poor customer service the owner Ryan sent me a message and asked me to give it another try, which I thought would only be... My wife and I decided to take the 2 grand kids out for an early dinner and picked Pegasus (despite a mix of some questionable reviews since we had been... My go to spot when I am in AC. Unfortunately, I came by today and it was closed... Must be a seasonal thing... New management -- great deck --- more events and music opti
 ons! Yummy pizza, apps and cheesecake ! Visiting family in the area and they suggested we meet here for dinner. I thought \"really a pizzeria \". Was I surprised, extensive menu, two of us had veal... Holy cow, this is an awesome place.  Tiny little family run restaurant with friendly staff.  Menu is small, but that's OK because everything on there is a...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44