[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Government Agencies, Food Corporations Could Be Using You and Your Family as Lab Rats

Director_Laissez_Faire_Club Director_Laissez_Faire_Club en stone.listenpublicwarning.us
Mie Ene 11 07:59:38 CET 2017

Public Health Warning: Avoid These Five "Poisons" Approved by the FDA

Attention bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

A major SCANDAL has broken.

It has to do with what we believe to be a conspiracy between the U.S. government and some of the largest food producers in the U.S. America.

The details are so controversial, Fox News BANNED the story from being aired...and FIRED the two reporters who covered it.

If you're happy with the president, do not watch this presentation. It's so serious that many will look to IMPEACH him for what he's done. This could be the one that finally brings him down.

Go Here to View the Shocking Video Only Here>> http://findithere.listenpublicwarning.us/b/24353255

I'm warning you though, what you're about to see might make you sick.

Sincerely,
Doug Hill
Director, Laissez Faire Club

24353255 Video Views

To abstain from emails, jump off here> http://findithere.listenpublicwarning.us/y/19443238
P.O. Box 281, 8736 Mi Road--Ingooigem--9926--Belgium