[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Fwd: Oz Helps Melissa McCarthy Shed 17lbs in 3 Weeks. (Have you seen this?)

Gina.Conway Gina.Conway en warm.ocedare.us
Mar Ene 10 22:09:51 CET 2017

01.10.17

Celebrities Reveal Their Secret For Shedding 17lbs in 3 Weeks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

I just saw how Carrie Underwood Shed 17lbs in 3 Weeks for her New Year's Resolution. It only took her 3 weeks!

She did it by following the advice on the Oz Show... and it worked amazingly!

Other celebrities like Jennifer Hudson and Jessica Simpson have been using this method too. Have you seen their pics?  They look awesome.

It's looks super easy. You don't have to work out, count calories or make special meals.

Let's try it while there is still a free trial. Sign up here>> http://checkhere.ocedare.us/k/4579355

I know I can lose a couple lbs! LOL!

Your BFF,

Sheila

Update your message status here>  http://checkhere.ocedare.us/q/24348937
7407 Erat Av.--Coevorden--6985AG--Netherlands

Such a cool little place! We had the vodka pie and it was so good! Crust was perfection and toppings were fresh. Ready to try more! 6 stars! Yes, SIX! ..Because they have Willy, willy good burgers ;) see what I did there?!....Jokes aside- I found this little gem traveling back to Houston... I'm always dragging someone to dinner at Chaba. The appetizers are great, especially the prawn rolls, and they have a great menu full of choices. It's... Momma brought wings a few nights ago. It was those salt n pepper ones. It tasted so fresh and juicy that is was like I'm in nirvana. (or maybe I was just... Upper end steakhouse and although neither of us had a steak, the food was delicious. I thought it funny, the reviews for a steakhouse raved on the... Had the duck breast appetizer and grilled oysters...both were amazing!  The duck breast comes with 2 sauces -a spicy mustard and what seems like a hoisin... Passing through to Lake Charles we stopped here and we have zero regrets. ....I selected
  the meatloaf. A gentleman placed a massive portion of rice on my... Happened to be in Beaumont for business and Yelp led me to this place and I'm glad it did! I had the shrimp and grits with roasted broccoli topped with a... Very cool place woth very nice folks. Walked in here after a long work day and felt right at home. Laura was a great bartender and made great food... Was staying nearby and came here for dinner with my Wife one night. The views are fantastic from here. The service is fantastic, very friendly. I had... This has to be one of the best meals of my life! Everything on the menu is wonderful. Who would ever think that foi gras would pair well with pineapple... If you were invited to someone's home in Ronda, Spain, this is the kind of meal you would have.  The restaurant is run by a mother/father/daughter team and... Review based on the restaurant Albacara only. Great spot for an upscale meal in Ronda. Superb service. We went with the cheese salad appetizer and the...
 Late in the season in Estepona but the food and service remained just as excellent as others have described. We ordered all Indian food, with every dish... If you head to Puerto Banus on holiday you'll notice that your Euro doesn't last you too long. This is in part due to the cost of the food, in particular... From delicious cold tomato soup to a vegetable and cheese cannelloni and a flan for dessert ...with marvelous white wine, and impeccable service, a really... The best restaurant to have ribs , next to El Corte Ingles, there besides ribs , we had a Sirloin Steak prepared to perfection , very good wine list ,...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44