[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Fwd: Oz Helps Melissa McCarthy Shed BellyFat Without Diet or Exercise. (Have you seen this?)

Margaret Logan Margaret_Logan en grateful.lossweightinquiry.us
Lun Ene 9 15:45:43 CET 2017

Monday, January 9, 2017.

Celebrities Reveal Their Secret For Lose*Weight*Fast

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

I just saw how Christina Aguilera Dropped 3 Dress Sizes in 1 Week for her New Year's Resolution. It only took her a couple weeks!

She did it by following the advice on the Oz Show... and it worked amazingly!

Other celebrities like Jennifer Hudson and Jessica Simpson have been using this secret too. Have you seen their pics?  They look awesome.

It's looks super easy. You don't have to work out, count calories or make special meals.

Let's try it while there is still a free trial. Sign up here>> http://tryitnow.lossweightinquiry.us/o/19706585

I know I can lose a couple lbs! LOL!

Your BFF,

Sarah

Remove yourself here-  http://tryitnow.lossweightinquiry.us/u/15353326
P.O. Box 275, 154 Mauris Rd.--Orvault--02763--France

Driving thru on I-75 from Florida  and looking for some good BBQ.....Stopped because of the Yelp Reviews and could not say anything more than the reviews... Driving from Atlanta to Florida, this was a very nice find!  Everything we had was very fresh, the service was great, and the restaurant is sparkling clean.... This place has been here forever. Susu and Sonny Burt have been serving high quality casual Southern quisine  since 1952... 64 years in the same place.... I live in Las Vegas and I have to exclaim, \"What a wonderful dining experience!\"....We started with the cheese tray...some of the best goat cheese I have ever... So glad we found this place on Yelp! We tend to judge an area's restaurants based on their ability to provide good BBQ. This place definitely made the cut.... The seafood market has the freshest seafood around. They have all kinds of different fish and seafood and they get it in several times a week. The... My wife and I have eaten here many times. The service
  and the food are okay and the prices are reasonable.  Nothing exceptional...Word of Warning: a call for... Found this cute Bbq chain in Georgia.  Unusual to see Bible verses on the walls along with pig signs.  ..Really enjoyed the pulled chicken and sweet potato... Found this little gem on yelp and decided to pull away from the highway and try something different other then a chain restaurant- ..It's literally a house... Nestled just outside of Jean Lafitte National Park, is this gem of a restaurant. It's about a 30 minute drive from downtown/uptown New Orleans, but it's so... I have it 4 stars because we literally stumbled upon it and were hungry. What a delicious treat and friendly folks in what seemed to be in the middle of... Sahara's Cafe is AMAZING and has the BEST Lebanese food I've ever eaten. Food is usually always mediocre to me but everything we had here was good! Not to... The sauce the drum came with is the single best thing I have ever tasted.  I'm not trying to take
 away from the rest of the dish; the whole dish was great,... We made a trek through the Westbank for a special birthday dinner with friends to Saffron NOLA. They are only open on Friday, so you really need a... We have dined here a few times and always exceeds our expectations. Last night we shared barb que shrimp and oysters oneal apps. Shrimp were huge and... A gem hidden in a strip mall! It's always packed when I come here but it's well worth the wait. One of these days I'll have to try out the private specialty... Was pumped to go to Shaya for the first time when home in New Orleans. Definitely make a reservation - there were few times available in the week I wanted... Great New Years Eve dinner at a great place.  Hats off to Stephen Stryjewski for creating a fantastic three course menu that felt like a ten course menu....9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44