[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Amazon inquiry about transaction ref#2389315 01-05-17

Amazon.com artoxdddel en sofortstart.de
Dom Ene 8 12:53:21 CET 2017

We think that someone else might have accessed the Microsoft account cr*****@hotmail.com. When this happens, we require you to verify your identity with a security challenge and then change your password the next time you sign in.

If someone else has access to your account, they have your password and might be trying to access your personal information or send junk email.

If you haven't already recovered your account, we can help you do it now.

Recover account https://account.live.com.

Learn how to make your account more secure http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=263818.

Thanks,
The Microsoft account team