[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Notice: Your Application Is Incomplete. Please Respond. 4685389

Acceptance Officer AcceptanceOfficer en tune.ovallmi.us
Mar Feb 21 12:23:56 CET 2017

Final Notice No.: 4685389
Acceptance Deadline:  02/22/2017
===============================

Attention: bah-general en lists.ourproject.org

It has come to our attention that you are eligible to receive a personal loan up to - $2,000.

Upon approval, your funds will be direct deposited into your bank account as soon as the next day.

Please respond by 02/22/2017 online at:  http://availnow.ovallmi.us/a/4685389
in order to confirm your eligibility.

Kind Regards,

Warren_Ponce
Approval Officer

*Your approval is valid through 02/22/2017.

End Notification #4685389

Update advertising options here: http://availnow.ovallmi.us/g/20135878
P.O. Box 223, 2427 Neque. Rd.^^Brive-la-Gaillarde^^France^^05006

I checked reviews on YELP and they were good so I tried dinner. ....The chicken dumpling soup was very good!!! And I had a Reuben sandwich was decent. Very... Great Chinese in this area, fresh and great tasting food. The princess chicken is one if my favorites. The egg rolls are amazing along with the skewered... What a great place for a Friday night meal.  We came in tonight and had the BEST meal we have had in quite a while.  I had the Brisket Dinner and it was... I'm a trucker stopped in at box wellz folks were very nice, food was good, good place to stop in, Patel a visit Not bad at all. Nice place for a family get together and a pleasant change of pace. Wine was good, service was very good and the food was solid. I had the... Second time I stopped here.  Each time I have had a good meal.  Good food, great waitress, and nice atmosphere.  A little dated decor, but still enjoyed my... This is our go to place for Mexican food.  The wait staff is always friendly and the food is alway
 s made to order. Never have had to wait long even on their... Great thin crust pizza! Love their Randy's Special, Cheeseburger, and Taco pizzas.....The best kept secret is that they also have the best burger in town!... One of the best places to eat in Storm Lake. It has a sports bar atmosphere with sporting equipment and signed dollar bills covering the walls. I've never... Erin is spectacular and I was so lucky to experience her little oasis for my birthday this year ! Take the refinement of chefs in NYC \u0026 SF, then mix in a... We had a great experience at Young's.  Amanda, the owners daughter, patiently answered our many questions, and we came away with an education on the life... I have very rarely stopped into a place for lunch and stayed through dinner and dessert. Let me elaborate.......We stopped in because of their happy hour... Excellent light fare, quality brews and an attentive staff...I highly recommend if you'd like a nice bite to eat with some good beer. Big, big
 restaurant with food to please any palate.  A place you can feel comfortable taking your family from little ones to grandparents. Atmosphere was... My wife and I go up to the Midcoast every August and had heard good things about this place but never had a chance to go. The stars aligned for us to go to... I eat a lot of Thai food in Chicago and this is some, if not THE best I have ever had.  Top notch.  We got there just before they closed and they stayed... Came by Rollie's on Christmas Eve to grab lunch and watch the patriots. Love the place. Very casual environment, huge menu. Cheeseburger was great! And got... The best blueberry pancakes I've ever had. After hiking in Baxter State Park the day before we were looking for a good place for breakfast and the Bacon...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44