[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] On Dr. Oz, Trump Admits Using a "Brain Booster"

Forbes Brain Revolution ForbesBrainRevolution en jest.pickedbrainformula.us
Jue Feb 9 23:56:30 CET 2017

Fox News
Trump Credits His Win to an IQ Boosting Brain Pill?
Thursday, February 9, 2017.

Donald Trump appeared on the Dr. Oz Show last week revealing his secret for winning the election.

Trump credits his win to an IQ-boosting brain supplement, usually reserved for the rich and elite.

Donald Trump credits his ability to function and maintained focused on such a high level to a certain "smart pill" that enhances cognitive brain function and boosts memory and recall.

CNN broke the news first and uncovered that the "smart pill" raises levels of focus and performance every day by 300%.

Celebrities and athletes alike are already rumored to be taking the pill.

Athletes like Tom Brady to musicians like Kanye West have nothing but praise for the brain booster, which doubles IQ and skyrockets energy levels.

Genius Steven Hawkings has admitted to using the "smart pill" to triple his memory.

Read the Exclusive Story Here >  http://todayonly.pickedbrainformula.us/d/3548495

Testimonials -

"I was shocked at the drastic results. Over the course of the next 5 days I found myself bouncing out of bed and felt ready to take on the day - usually I need to snooze 3 times. I felt motivation to get stuff done and often power through.." ~ Anderson Cooper

If you prefer not to receive communication  from us, visit>> http://todayonly.pickedbrainformula.us/c/24312042
Ap #416-4369 Sed Rd.--Balclutha--2761--New Zealand

I have never been disappointed at Kismet. Ever. Everything has always been amazingly delicious, whether it be brunch/lunch or dinner. Every time I visit... Friday night... Place is packed, standing room only.  Its about 845 and the joint closes at nine... People are hungry, impatient, but there is hope...... An awesome breakfast. They definitely cater to the gluten-free and dairy free eater. ....Really happy to see amazing places like this pop up in Montpelier. We meet for Sat Brunch...Best deal in town...and... Travis is back! Boyfriend was a huge fan of the ambiance. We both were a huge fan of the food. It was my first time there, not his though. The server was awkward but... I'm from out of town and have been to Pho Capital twice now and both times it was hands down one of the best meals I ate in Vermont. The vegetable imperial... Kudos to the upstairs bartender  kept a big group as satisfied as was possible. Very pleasant. Food was good. The best part was The Davidian-Morse music
 .... We were a party of three for lunch. Menu was quite different from the usual lunch fare!  Quite refreshing. The fish and chips were  marvelous. The fish was... First time trying and we got take out after a long week. Everything we got was delicious! Look forward to visiting again Absolutely the best.  The waitresses are awesome, food was worth every penny. The burgers were sirloin and had a wonderful taste. They didn't have regular... Food is decent for a decent price.  Had burgers and don't really have any complaints.   Came here after driving back from Greers Ferry.  The place looked... This is the best steakhouse around. Very busy and worth waiting to get in. Rolls are and added touch. Desserts are killer. Nice staff and the owner is the... Great food. Great customer service AND they deliver. I will definitely be a repeat customer! Katheryn m....Walked in what seemed like an ordinary restaurant.  I had the surprise of a lifetime.  I ordered shrimp tacos.  They were delicious.
  The service... Great food, very nice staff. It was busy so it must be good. The offer a military discount too. The King is my go to for mexican food in Heber. Staff is attentive and friendly and the kitchen gets things out hot and fast. ..Favorite dish is Marios... Great atmosphere, great staff, and great food! I highly recommend the Green and White Pizza and Asian Salad! this place is beautiful and decently priced. Dude! I can't do this. David's will have me Sumo wrestling  part-time if I keep this up! ....I'm not a burger buff by any stretch of the imagination, but this...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44