[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Brain Health: 30 "Age Reversing" Brain Training Tips No.19841009

Reverse Brain Aging ReverseBrainAging en mehs7ui.agereversingexpress.us
Jue Oct 6 17:27:01 CEST 2016

Simple 2 Minute Tip for Brain Health
===================================

Brain Health Update for bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

Have you ever thought about what it would be like to have a crystal clear
mind 24 hours a day from the moment you wake up, till the minute you go to sleep?

No more forgetfulness ...

No more confusing "senior moments" ...

And no more "brain fog" that clouds your judgment and creates confusion.

Just a clear head with "rapid fire" thoughts and memory recollection as fast as flicking on a light switch.

Well, thanks to the incredible work of a 103 year old veteran, the dream has become a reality for over 39,144 people all over the world.

And yes... He's over 100... but you wouldn't know it by talking to him.  He is as sharp, witty and alert as a man in his twenties.

To Find Out More About Age-Reversing Brain Training Tips, Visit Here- http://findithow.agereversingexpress.us/d/19841009

#####1187 Aenean Rd.**Feilding**New Zealand**7170---

#####To discontinue this-mail-message, go here- http://findithow.agereversingexpress.us/p/10753014
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1187 Aenean Rd.**Feilding**New Zealand**7170
#####19841009.10753014.10753014-10753014

Food was great! On pricey side but definitely left full. If you're looking for somewhere to relax and have good food, then this is the place. Staff was good... Second awesome dinner at Zynodoa in a row.  Took a chance on the chefs tasting menu with wine pairing.  Fabulous.  Started with a duck egg poached in a... We visited Staunton at the end of our day of visiting Shenandoah National Park, as a way point on the way to Richmond VA.  The Shack came up in a Yelp*... Awesome experience great food and most importantly great portions and price. Very cool setting in a historic area. Busy on Saturday nights though. Very tasty food.  I ordered the meat loaf with asparagus and mashed potatoes because I wanted mashed potatoes (whatever).  My wife ordered the fish tacos... Excellent food. There are some shockingly good hidden gems in the wilds of Virginia, and this is one of them. Nothing wildly inventive, but good solid tasty... A not-so-hidden gem!....Late on a Friday our first choice dinner
  fell through, we turned the corner and found this spot. We liked it so much we went back the... Outstanding dinner and staff. I needed assistance with a walker. The staff brought out a ramp to get in and leave...I can't say enough about the... You must try the charcuterie plate! And the quail is out of this world. For wine, try the French Chardonnay or the montepulciano. This is easily the best... Super cool place!....Owned by a local chef, Regina Charboneau, and her husband - they have taken a historic gem and restored it.  Whether you're a bar person... I visited the Magnolia Gill on a Sunday around 7:15 pm. To my surprise, I was seated immediately. I should probably note that several medium-size parties... Definite five star review for Cotton Alley Cafe because it was a place that my boyfriend and I could both agree on, and we sometimes have wildly differing... Food was great. Biscuit was fresh and hot. Service was a little behind due to us coming in at rush hour. I would recomm
 end this place for a decent meal and... If you are looking for an fabulous meal in an elegant atmosphere, this is the place to go.  The food is absolutely awesome.  I rate all crab cakes I eat now... Felt like it was in the middle of no where so when we got there I felt like I didn't care what I would eat, but when I saw the menu....EYES POPPING OUT AND... The food was amazing. The counter staff left a lot to be desired. They were obviously not happy to be at work. But great food with huge portions. This place is right on the Mississippi River. We honestly only went here after we found out that the Magnolia Grill had a 45 minute wait but I am so glad we... Amazing kind and warm staff. Wine was chilled . I had the shrimp pasta . I highly recommend it. The sauce was delightful and shrimp was fresh and huge. Omg...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44