[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] US Army: "This is the only survival tool that can protect your loved ones"

Army Flashlight Army_Flashlight en bn6aeohu.z58l.science
Sab Mayo 21 19:35:55 CEST 2016

Every soldier is required to carry this, you should too, exclusively here> http://ordernow.z58l.science/buyhere

Went here because  local joint  was closed.   Had  Caesar  salads,  onion rings,  pecan pie. Great on all counts.  Nice date. Had  a little bit of trouble... Best random stop of all time. I ordered the burrito with chicken instead of pork and I'm still raving about it. This is the new place in town, but certainly not run by a new chef! At Home Bistro has the absolute best dinner around, hands down. The food is the epitome... Well worth the drive off of 81!  Very friendly, attentive owner and staff.  Great atmosphere and a large selection on the menu.  Highly recommend the... Shrimp scampi over spaghetti was very tasty and the service was quick and welcoming. Kudos to Petra the server! If I'm in the area again, I'll stop by to... Jalisco has good quality Mexican food and friendly service. Make sure to order their side dish of guac for only $3.50 -you get a big portion and it's... I9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44