[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] A must have in any crisis

Navy Flashlight Navy-Flashlight en jasewy78i.jhomage.top
Vie Mayo 20 03:50:35 CEST 2016

US Army: "This is the only flashlight that can protect your loved ones", only here-- http://grabtoday.jhomage.top/redeem

I've been to Blue Moon many times, but decided it was time to write up a review because tonight's dinner was so great. I enjoyed a bowl of beef stew \u0026 some... Papa G's on Main is my absolute FAVORITE restaurant in this small place we call Ada. They're always quick and the food never disappoints.....My personal... Consistently delicious food Sunday through Friday, but closed on Saturday. Also, when it's busy, the wait may be a little long, but the quest and salsa make... Kitchen was spot on.....Even good service at close.....The best in Ada! We found a gem!!! This place is so unique! Feels like you are in Puerto Rico.. Ask to be shown around to see all the places to eat ( the patio, bars, and... The food and service here was excellent. There are some corrections that need to be made to other reviewers, though. ..Danny, it didn't taste authentic... My favorite9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44