[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Insane Navy Seal flashlight available to public

Emergency Flashlight Emergency.Flashlight en aw2azuyoi.brnfine.top
Mar Mayo 17 01:37:34 CEST 2016

Every soldier is required to carry this, you should too, exclusively here-- http://choosenow.brnfine.top/findit

Went there for a quiet night and a few drinks and had a blast.  Great food and amazing cocktails.  ....The owner Jerry approached us in casual conversation.... I have turned out to be a regular in this place! The staff are always very nice and accommodating. I always get the crabby eggs benedict and a mimosa (which... Great service and great food. Had live music which was amazing. The worst thing about the Woodshop are the sauces. That's weird to say about a barbecue place and still give it full marks, but it's deserving. Maybe more... Mexican is my favorite food. I absolutely love it and could eat it every day. To me the biggest difference between good Mexican food and great Mexican food... The chips where thick and very authentic ..Service was good atmosphere was very clean and somewhat quite..  All and all we had a very nice time Came here last week for lunch for the first time.  I tried 9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44