[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Spam: LED Headlamp capable of blinding a bear just released to public

TL900 Tactical Headlamp TL900_Tactical_Headlamp en loikjure3.msbgang.top
Vie Mayo 13 16:00:06 CEST 2016

Insane LED Headlamp available to public, 75% off until Friday, May 13, 2016.. Visit Here- http://endingsoon.msbgang.top/limitedtime

I didn't think this was a five star, but it is better than four.  Everything was on point. Freshly prepared with good ingredients.  We had the blt, crab... We had a fantastic time at Gia Mia. The food was fantastic, the service impeccable, and the atmosphere was easy going and nice-casual. Gia Mia went above... It's not unusual for international guests to visit me at work. My job is primarily with folks who live outside the US, so it's appropriate to treat my... Went to previous location and loved it as well as newer location.  This is a favorite date night place for us. The mood of the room sets it up for a nice... I think this place is a solid 3.5 stars for me currently. Had a good Mother's day early dinner. We made a reservation but the dining area was fairly full... The setting of the restaurant is upstairs with a huge beautiful window over-looking downtown Wheaton. ....The service was excellent. Our waiter, Joe, wa9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44