[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Mysterious "super starch" saves diabetics

Defeating.Diabetes.Kit Defeating.DiabetesKit en bnuiou8e.summersquash.science
Jue Mayo 12 15:23:27 CEST 2016

The Huffington Post: This could bring down the whole Diabetes Industry
April 2016

Important Health Information for Diabetic Sufferer bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

This new information could save your eyes, your kidneys, your legs, your nerves, your heart-and your life ... and it's 100% safer than any diabetic drug you've ever taken!

Imagine how it would feel to wake up tomorrow morning and be free from Diabetes?

In an Iowa State University study, overweight diabetic subjects were fed either the control diet (cornstarch) or one in which cornstarch was replaced with this "super starch" for 6 weeks. The findings showed that the "super starch" group reduced high blood sugar by 40%.

Watch the whole video here to learn how you can Save Your Kidneys and Defeat Diabetes in as little as 4 weeks:  http://startnow.summersquash.science/gohere

To Becoming Diabetes Free,

Yuri Elkaim, BPHE, RHN
Registered Nutritionist

21489412 Video Views

You can--always be removed here:: http://startnow.summersquash.science/cancel
P.O. Box 618, 537 Non, Avenue*Bendigo*Australia*3903

I know i am always dropping 5 stars on my restaurant visits i guess im just lucky like that....... but this place is da bomb!!!! ..I ordered mac n cheese w... i love their curry!!  my buddy always got the steak. all the staff are very friendly. parking is great! wonderful local place to eat I'm not always a fan of Mexican, but I had the fajita burrito and it was amazing..... That is all Antonio's is a fixture in Alturas. This has been the best place to get pizza here (I haven't tried the pasta) for as long as I have been here.....It can get a... The Crew and I were up in Alturas again working on The DC line and ate at the Brass Rail again. Once again the food was great and service fantastic. The... What a fun and interesting place to sit and have a good lunch. I love the local history of the place. One huge wall is full of all the local ranch brands.... The Wagon Wheel is the friendliest diner in Alturas. Their breakfasts are great, but the reason I keep coming back is for the double
  bacon cheeseburgers!... Location: Hwy 299, Alturas, CA 96101 .. ..Hours:             Tues - Wed:  8am  -  2 pm..                        Thurs - Fri:    8am  -  2 pm... Love, love, Loved this place.  The staff was very freindly. The menu options were pretty decent, especially for my non meat eating dietary preferences...... This is the only thing that keep me lively in this town...I have tried their salads and hot sandwich pretty good for lunch . Highly recommend chicken basque... This is a Lebanese restaurant, great food -falafel, shawarma, baba ganush, humus, tahini etc....You get a great food for a great price...When coming on Sat... Great quality food! Good clean environment...The prices are good and very accessible...The food is authentic and cooked to perfection ..Martin, one of the... This place is not Benihana; however it is the closest thing in this town.  The chefs are talented, and the food is good.  The ambiance could use a lot of... Great little restaurant. The Chicken
 Pho is great. Lots of veggies , noodles and chicken. A hearty dish. I had the yellow curry , potato and carrots. They... My wife and I each had the filet mignon, mine medium rare and hers medium, and they were both outstanding.  The sides (green beans and sauteed mushrooms)... Cinnamon, our server was an absolute joy. She was both speedy, humorous and and all-around gal ! ....From the photo I posted you can see that I ordered a... Home BBQ style. Large portion sizes; hard for 1 person to finish. Beer+Daily Dinner Special + Dessert for $20.00. ....Pulled pork wasn't too fatty. Slight... This place really surprised me especially since it is located in the middle of nowhere, aka Inyokern, on the 395, because it serves good food at good...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44