[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] TMZ: Gwen Stefani Spills Blake Shelton's Secrets

Ellen D EllenD en qokiacx3.readyj.top
Mar Mayo 10 11:11:18 CEST 2016

Gwen Stefani Reveals All, visit here-- http://findit.readyj.top/startnow

First off, that bread tho.  Warm, soft bread straight out of the oven and served with a delicious sweet butter we couldn't stop raving about and a really on... All I can say is... This place is on point. The servers and bar staff are always happy, excellent at suggesting and explaining. The wings are WOW... The... We love Marty's Blue Room.  The Cajun shrimp appetizer is to die for.  The Tomahawk is out of this world, as well as the mashed potatoes and salad. ....And... This was the first visit and we were welcomed by the hostess-- everyone here are so so friendly!! I absolutely love the beautiful interior of this place!!... My family and I have gone to Cork several times and are never disappointed. We held my mothers 65th birthday here and they were very accommodating. The food... Amazing service and amazing food. If you like Ceasars salad, this is the best. Not sure how you order it but it's not the side dinner salad. Ask for9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44