[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Spam: Protect Your Heart With Next-Generation Antioxidants

Vitapulse Vitapulse en guba89oie.wreakup.top
Jue Mayo 5 16:43:35 CEST 2016

Protect Your Heart With Next-Generation Antioxidants, visit here now: http://gohere.wreakup.top/knowmore

No microwaved frozen stuff here, and... Nice spot in South-Central PA. Food quality on barbecue items exceeds all the others. Other items are typical food service(Sysco) prepared well but bland.... My go-to lunch spot when I happen to be in Shippensburg on business. LOVE their Southwestern Ranch Chicken Salad or Grilled Chicken Pesto Panini.....Has a... Passing through the area.  Very good home-cooked meal and friendly staff. Will definitely stop back when in the area again. Great local place.  Stopped in while in area on business.  Can tell there are alot of regulars.  They are very friendly.  Bartender was nice.  I was there... This is the most relaxed place to go and have a few drinks or a nice meal.  It is very clean, and the bathrooms are well maintained.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44