[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Spam: Walgreens wants to give you a $50 gift

Walgreens Customer Service WalgreensCustomerService en aezxiu78e.newyorker.science
Mar Mayo 3 21:11:53 CEST 2016

Date:  03May16
<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>
$50 Walgreen's Promotional Credit
<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>

Valued Walgreen's Customer bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

This week only we're offering our loyal Walgreen's customers a $50 Voucher to use at check-out.

Go here to redeem your Walgreen's $50 Reward today: http://orderit.newyorker.science/getitnow

Stay Happy and Healthy,

Walgreen's Customer Service

+++++++++++++++++++++
Official Use Only:

Member No.: CQ14560074
Voucher No. LBRDY15-11143947

#####"P.O. Box 737, 5489 Non, Road"---Whitehaven---United Kingdom---YB6H 9RE_____
----Update-mail status here:
_____: http://orderit.newyorker.science/halt
***14560074-14560074_11143947_14560074

We have eaten here many many times and it's predictable good every time.  Not high end but fairly healthy food choices and clean with a great view. So, I... Never had a meal here I didn't like. The gyros are enormous. The Greek salad is amazing (and massive). The spanakopita \u0026 Athena chicken are pretty  great ,... The shrimp was fresh the French onion soup was the best I've had.  Great service really enjoyed ourselves today. Athough I should probably wait to comment on the dessert until near the end of my review, I just have to gush about the bread pudding. AMAZING! The BEST... Ate here on vacation. Nice place with very friendly service. We got the seafood platter special and it was enough for two if you are not starving. I could... Great find!..Nicoletta was an awesome server.  She pretty much knew all the ingredients in the specials, knew how to perfectly describe stuff, and was very... I love fried whole belly clams, and these are the best! And the onion hearts are tasty. Del
 icious Crispy Duck with Green Curry, perfectly balanced spices. $18 The food was very good and delivered promptly. However, they were seriously understaffed. It took time to get acknowledged for a table. We finally sat... First off, what's not to like about a restaurant named after a Bob Dylan song? This is my 3rd time dining at TUIB, and I've been pleasantly surprised each... I've never had a bad meal here, although my friends and family say they have. I love the onion rings; nachos special on Mondays; and Wing Night in the bar.... Great little bar with an appreciation for Hamm's beer. Good food and service. The interior is worth the stop The staff is very attentive and the food os delicious! I always order to-go, it never takes very long and once I arrive the food is piping hot. Beautiful people with beautiful food and restaurant can't wait to go back. If only they could be my private chef. Clean, quick and super friendly. Blast from the past! ....We came here because we needed to
  escape the traffic jam that was happening on Main Street in Taylor Falls and our bellies were... This was our first time in, just passing through.  The burgers were top notch - I had pepper jack and avocado.  It had real slices of avacado and they... Great Wisconsin Supper Club.  The bartender is nice if you talk to her and connect.  Try a Old Fashioned.  ..The hostess is the best and runs the place with... BROASTED CHICKEN HEAVEN....This is place is a REAL hidden gem!!!  None of this \"down the street and around the corner\" from the main strip kinda Gem, this... We were a large party and they split us into 2 tables. Downside is that they won't accommodate more than 12 guests. Ladies restroom was really dark! ....Thank... Had a delicious birthday meal here. I enjoyed everything, and the service was great.....It was restaurant week, so I opted for crab soup, the whole bronzini,... We decided to try Mezcal after reading the reviews. Let me tell you, I don't know what they are servin
 g, but it was crowded on a Tuesday evening. Taco... At this point, I've been to Silk Road maybe a half dozen times - they're on the regular rotation for lunch spots when I can't brown bag it for whatever... NOTE: This location no longer serves lunch. I really, really wish it did.....Mari Luna was simply the best restaurant close to my work. A few times, I had an... Pleasurable experience from start to finish.....I'll bang out the negatives first because they were few and far between.....The cream of crab soup definitely... When they say \"hidden gem\", they're not kidding! I almost drove right past this place, but luckily I followed the directions of other yelpers and knew to... 4.5 stars....I stumbled on Jake's Grill one weekend as I was driving by. The smoke from the BBQ enticed me to give them a try. ....The Food:..Beef - A heaping... We've been to Joey Chiu's many times.  It still has a Sunday brunch that simply cannot be beat.  If you are reading this and seek a diverse brunch
 with both...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44