[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Ending Friday: Walgreens wants to give you a $50 reward

Walgreens Promo WalgreensPromo en xoiola9oa.rumahadat.science
Mar Mayo 3 15:51:43 CEST 2016

Date:  05.03.2016
<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>
$50 Walgreen's Reward Points
<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>:<:>

Walgreen's Shopper bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

This week only we're offering our valued Walgreen's customers a $50 Reward to use at check-out.

Visit here to redeem your Walgreen's $50 Reward today: http://claimnow.rumahadat.science/getnow

Stay Happy and Healthy,

Walgreen's Member Service

+++++++++++++++++++++
Official Use Only:

Member No.: WQ11062374
Reward No. LBRDY15-5398154

###971-465 Malesuada Avenue---Kettering---United Kingdom---S9 3CA---

____Manage-dvertising options here--
----- http://claimnow.rumahadat.science/dismiss
____5398154_11062374-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44_5398154

Had the buffet lots to choose from but something for everyone in our party. Not too far from Santa Claus \u0026 holiday world. Worth the short drive and they... I would drive from Bloomington to eat here. Really great and nice people. Get in there and get your Mexican on. Love having breakfast there on Sunday but you got get there early because it gets packed After waiting and trying since August my wife and I finally got to visit the New Boston Tavern restaurant. We had sampled the food prepared there at a... I remember Jenks from when I was a kid. The quality hasn't changed. It's a small town joint and is supported by the locals. The food is good. The employees... Very good and very well priced. I'm based out of Chicago, and I always stop here to eat. I highly recommend the Grilled Chicken Salad. Simple but delicious... We stopped in for a late lunch around 4 PM and shared a sandwich since it was so close to dinnertime. ..It's a simple little family restaurant, but it's... We stopp
 ed here on our way home from Holiday World.  After a terrible breakfast experience at the McDonald's across the street, dinner was a welcome... We took my parents here Easter Sunday, our first time eating there...It's buffet style and menu...We went for the buffet, so between the four of us...we ate... The food here is absolutely delicious! Every thing I ordered, from my appetizer (mussels) to the bread, to the soup, to my main entree (steak and potatoes)... Found this along my drive back from a business meeting and was met by friendly staff and delicious pizza \u0026 garlic knots ! ....I am glad that I took the advice... After our morning spent in Cooperstown, exploring the Baseball Hall of Fame, Dad and I were ready for lunch before hopping back onto the New York State... Dropped in on a Friday evening. Charming room with wonderful historical photographs on the walls. Very pleasant staff; not overbearing. I had the eggplant... My boyfriend and I have had their burger multiple time
 s and have never been disappointed. We like our burgers medium-rare, and they seem to be the only... Completely surprised at this place and I'm a fan. Went on the recommendation from..My hotel. The place is definitely quirky its an old White House with... The interior of this place is very cute, decorated with wine bottles, candles, and flowers. They have a great 2 for $27 deal for early bird dinner. I got... Delicious!  ..Yelp finds me another hidden gem. Hasn't failed me yet.  ..Small family run place, cash only. Really friendly and attentive folks.  ..The beef... The pulled pork and chicken in their sauce is amazing. Will be back again!9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44