[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] New Harvard Anti-Aging Documentary Goes Viral (watch here)

Mark Simmons Mark.Simmons en lopeuia5.flippyfeet.science
Lun Mayo 2 22:06:57 CEST 2016

How Old Can Humans Born Today Live to Be?
Harvard Aging Research
Research #13323947
Research Date: May 2, 2016

Important Information for bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

How old do you think a human baby born today can live to be?

Researchers at Harvard believe that it is possible to live to be at least 150 years old!

They have discovered a scientific breakthrough that will change the way we look at aging, forever.

Thousands of people have already started taking advantage of this breakthrough.  65 year olds have claimed to feel like they're 35 again.

Visit here to find out how you can start feeling younger today: http://searchhere.flippyfeet.science/checkitnow

- Wayne L., 65 says:
"I have more energy than I have had in years. I play a lot of sports such as Tennis, Hockey, and Volleyball. My stamina is unbelievable compared to other players my age. People can't believe that I'm 63 years old."

Choose to stop receiving mail here>
http://searchhere.flippyfeet.science/deny

Ap #636-5748 Tincidunt, St.**Belfast**Ireland**

My bf and I came from the city to visit our friends new house. They strongly suggested this place for dinner as many have in the past. We attempted coming... One of the best American Chinese restaurant I have ever visited. ....1) The food is fantastic. ..2) I got the chicken and broccoli combo, which includes egg... We had two wonderful dinners during a long Thanksgiving weekend. Our hosts are delightful. ..We have been coming her for decades, to the old Duchesse Anne in... BEST PORK CHOP EVER!!!!!!..The Bear Cafe's Berkshire Pork Chops are the BEST I've ever had!!!  The chop flavor is mind-blowing, with a perfect blend of... Was upstate over the Xmas Holiday with the family. We decided to stop by for some dinner. It's a very cozy restaurant. About 40 tables plus bar space. ....We... I have eaten here a few times. The food has always been delicious and the restaurant interior is great. I would not recommend the spring rolls or the... Loved it. I had the breakfast burrito and coffee.
 ..While I could mention a few things I would change about the burrito, the overall experience was so nice... There are likely thousands of these types of neighbourhood restaurants across the US, locally owned, serving locals (and in my case tourists).....Pizza's were... Was in Woodstock just for the night and after an early 11-mile run, we were ready for some serious brunch action. We got just what we were hoping for and... Delicious food and cocktails at Longboards!  ....The kale salad, pizza, burger and sliders were so tasty that we ate here two dinners in a row and came back... I have eaten here several times with our RV family. The Steak Diablo is outstanding. I can't wait to enjoy it again!!!......We ate at the Iron Door again last... There is nothing better than corncakes and beer BEFORE delicious, authentic BBQ! We love Neighbors.  What a great spot!  Love the service, food and... Food was delicious.  We got there at about 6pm were sat immediately.  We were given time to deci
 de but our waitress did not talk to us much the entire time.... Had a wonderful dinner at Packer Lake Lodge last evening!  The food was very good....fresh, crisp salad loaded with wonderful morsels and the desserts are... Can't beat their burgers, hands down the best around! I always get the mushroom Swiss burger and am never disappointed! Margaritas are also very good. Wish... Stopped by for lunch on NYE, thank god they were open. Was in search for a burger and that's exactly what we got! The burgers came on a house made bun and... What a gem. Stumbled across this during a 5-day trip to the Sierras. Ended up going back 3 times. Breakfast is excellent. I tried each of the following, and... This review is for the lake area only since we did not stay in the cabins.  ....It's a small but beautiful lake up in the Sierras located off Highway 49. We...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44