[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] TMZ: Gwen reveals new bf Blake Shelton's body transformation secrets

TMZ Exclusive TMZ-Exclusive en ve5ki8guy.zoneuze.top
Lun Mayo 2 09:41:25 CEST 2016

TMZ: Gwen Stefani Spills the Secrets, read more here> http://findithere.zoneuze.top/starttoday

This place surprised me. Very unassuming location and outdoor d\u00e9cor makes the restaurant seem more casual and unassuming than it really is. Once inside, it... I always went to the Marlow's Tavern in the Suwannee area and loved going there. After moving to Decatur, I definitely wanted to keep one of my favorite... I really like this place.  Last time I was here I had the Lamb Ragu, and immediately fell in love with it.  I was sorely tempted to have it again today, but... Hands down one of the best experiences I had in Atlanta. At first glance, Slice and Pint might seem like any other ordinary pizza parlor. But once you sit... Parking: There is a tiny parking lot right outside the restaurant. I have also parked at the CVS as their parking lot is connected to Falafel King's.... What an unusual location for an upscale Atlanta restaurant...I don't know if I would've ever found it on my own. I went for the first time with my boyfriend.9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44