[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Hello Mate,

Zac H. Brandon ermadriver en capcenter.net
Dom Ene 31 14:21:41 CET 2016

Hello Mate,

I am writing this letter to submit a proposal for a new business idea that I would like to share with you.
You will be entitled to thirty percent reimbursement from {USD 14,000,000.00} this business is real and risk free, it shall be done in accordance with the appropriate latest banking regulation and finance policy.

I look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your time. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Zac H. Brandon
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Australia |