[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Your assistance

Hubert Meleundicks hubertmeleundicks en gmail.com
Vie Dic 23 15:54:42 CET 2016

Hello, I am Mr. Hubert working with Spanish Financial Bank an accountant to Mr. Abba a native of your country. I am seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin to my client so that his fund will be transferred to your account. If you are interested please contact me on my email:(hubertmeleundicks en gmail.com) Regards, Hubert Meleundicks     This email was sent by unregistered version of Postman Professional.