[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Your Costco Prime Spring customer appreciation reward expires 04/30/2016 12094186

Costco Prime Reward Costco.Prime.Reward en hy5tredcio.chosenrewardsusual.top
Sab Abr 30 01:29:46 CEST 2016

*******************************
Costco Gift Give-Away
*******************************

Costco Customer bah-general en lists.ourproject.org

This week and weekend only we have a $50 Voucher for all Costco and Costco-Prime members. (Expires 01May16)

Go here to redeem your Costco Voucher today-  http://buyhere.chosenrewardsusual.top/orderit

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Costco, Earth's Biggest Selection

----------------------------------
Checkout Bonus No. 10992445
Member ID:  TP12094186

***115-8445 Eros Road--Rodez--66193--France-----
####Update communication.status at- http://buyhere.chosenrewardsusual.top/cease

-----9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44-12094186_9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb449549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44

Being from Chicago, I have rather high standards for pizza. I went in here with absolutely no expectations. I was going to take things for what they were... The bread and pies are very good. Eat healthy all week so you can indulge once a week here. It's worth it. And for a long trip with limited stops, grab a... For 10 days every October this is basically my second home when I'm in Ransom County bird hunting.  Rural North Dakota is not know for high quality food in... First of all what are you doing in this town? Came to see the worlds largest buffalo?....No matter what you are doing here this is the place to eat. ....The... Great place to eat, sit and visit with family and friends.  The burgers are big and juicy, the onion rings are crispy and the specials are daily!  Sometimes... Had the carne asada and chicken enchiladas which were good. Had to order black beans extra with my plate, bad idea, they seemed a little to crunchy for my... Overall a very nice and comfortable atmosphere,
  service was prompt and very friendly.  I only had a cup of mocha but the deserts did look very good.... Great place for pizza and a beer. Love the free peanuts and popcorn. Love the fact that they have several beers on tap. Try the chicken cordon blue pizza. In town for business. Went to check it out. Very busy for a Tuesday. Had a couple of cold beers and the 8 oz. New York strip with 3 fried shrimp. Very cheap... This is my go-to restaurant when I am in El Paso for business. As a vegetarian, I appreciate that their rice and beans are sans lard or chicken stock. My... I've traveled to many cities in the US and even been to Mexico City. In these cities I've tasted \"Authentic\" Mexican food but none have come remotely close... You either love or hate Chico's.  if you come expecting authentic Mexican food, then you'll be disappointed, but if you are looking for tradition and... Probably one of the best experiences so far! A great authentic restaurant with a great ambience, old fashi
 oned decorations, and scrumptious selection of... Stopped for breakfast at this local gem. It's so cute inside. They are seats at the bar where you. An watch the cook prepare your food. When we walked in a... Most authentic/best Mexican food I have found outside of Mexico. ....The chips we were served within five minutes of walking in the door came with three types... My SO and I met up with my BFF as we were passing through El Paso on our way out West. She said we HAD to try Chico's Tacos, as they are an El Paso... My dad and I are driving across country, and we stopped here for a quick dinner and get a taste of Texas. This place was perfect for a taste of Tex Mex food... I think i may just be a little biased about this place, seeing as I grew up across the tracks by Lincoln park, but I love it. The people are friendly, cooks...-9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44