[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Spam: Ending Friday: Use your Walgreens $50 reward by April 29, 2016

Walgreens Promo Walgreens.Promo en muis8aea2.likedcr.top
Jue Abr 28 16:52:30 CEST 2016

Ending Friday: Your Walgreens Spring $50 reward, visit only-- http://grabitnow.likedcr.top/redeemit

I am no longer a Relish virgin.  :)   We had a great evening, the service, food and atmosphere were  all a 5 star.   The food was flavorful , presentation... Y'all heard of the French Laundry? No, not the one that ruined your beret, the \"best restaurant in the world\" (according to some, I've never been there) out... Absolutely delicious food.  Larry and his team aways put on a great spread.  As a lifetime resident of south Berwick I grew up going to fogartys after... Excellent food. Excellent service! I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food, and beer on tap. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend this... A for effort, quality, value, effectivenes, service \u0026 speed.....I generally enjoy this place.  This is not the \"best\" Chinese food or the \"most authentic.\"... Orderd pizza to be picked up last night. She said it would be 30 minutes and it was not a minute longer...Pizza was very good crust was thin and crisp. Had... everything pizza is pretty good What a place! H
 eard about it from the locals. Small place with one cook and he takes great pride in his work :)..The dinner filet mignon was the thickest i... This is definitely a \"fancier\" choice, when trying somewhere to eat in Fairmont. I say that light9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44