[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Timeshare sales are skyrocketing in 2016. Don't miss out 20354676

Michelle Z. Michelle-Z en ce3zq7yje.givemesourcefor.science
Jue Abr 28 15:39:05 CEST 2016

Re: How to sell or rent your timeshare, go here--  http://selectnow.givemesourcefor.science/clickit

What a wonderful surprise to have this restaurant close to the highway. We are driving back from Chicago and are so tired of the same chain restaurants.... Phenomenal food!  Best hummus on the planet. No joke. Great falafel, grape leaves, tabbouleh, baba ghanouj, kafta, grilled chicken... I have not had a... Color me SHOCKED!!!! I'm not usually a fan of the big chain steak houses but, this experience could start to sway me. Wow! Got in just before the dinner... I've tried a few more items on their menu, and I'm updating my review because I've grown to like Myung's (Yung's) Cafe.....The people working here are nice.... Flying Pizza is one of my favorite pizza places in the Dayton area. It is the best New York Style pizza in the Dayton area. ....It's located in a semi-hidden... Hanger Steak for me and fried egg sandwich for my husband......Hadn't been here in a while and figured the distance really isn't 9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44