[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] New Harvard Anti-Aging Documentary Goes Viral (watch here)

Mark Simmons Mark_Simmons en mieasj2hu.searchlivecellplan.top
Dom Abr 24 10:34:12 CEST 2016

YOU Can Live to be at Least 150
Harvard Cell Research
Research #1078424
Research Date: 04.24.2016

Important Information for bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

How old do you think a human baby born today can live to be?

Researchers at Harvard believe that it is possible to live to be at least 150 years old!

They have discovered a scientific breakthrough that will change the way we look at aging, forever.

Thousands of people have already started taking advantage of this breakthrough.  55 year olds have claimed to feel like they're 25 again.

Visit here to find out how you can start feeling younger today: http://learnhere.searchlivecellplan.top/moreinfo

- Wayne L., 65 says:
"I have more energy than I have had in years. I play a lot of sports such as Tennis, Hockey, and Volleyball. My stamina is unbelievable compared to other players my age. People can't believe that I'm 63 years old."

No longer receive mail here-
http://learnhere.searchlivecellplan.top/refuse
357-6518 Proin Street**Puntarenas**Costa Rica**11418

The Service was phenomenal. We were just stopping by while on a long road trip and this was a very nice place to get a great meal.....My daughter was not... Surprises come in small places. I wondered in based on a 5 star rating while driving from Cincinnati to Detroit on a snowy cold night. ....From the first look... Best hidden gem in Lima! I love Thai Jasmine and eat there frequently, often bringing out of town friends with me who inevitably fall in love with their... Great place for a fantastic steak.  If you are going to splurge, this is the place in Lima to do it. Best Chinese restaurant I have ever been to, hands down! I first started coming here in 2001 when I was a Northern student, and whenever I am back in Ohio I... The Place: Beer Barrel's a decent sized place. There are lots of tables, of both the regular and high-top variety, squeezed into the space, making for a bit... We went to Yamato for anniversary.   It was lunch time and not busy at all.  We were seated immediatel
 y, drink orders taken and quickly delivered.  They... Fantastic Pizza with finely ground sausage that has carroway seeds.  Thin crust with cornmeal and sea salt dusting on bottom.  ....The \"London Bobby\" fish \u0026... Lock Sixteen is a nice restaurant for groups and couples. I was part of a group last evening. The food was really good the service was slow initially...but... Another great meal tonight!  My co-worker said the crab cakes were great \u0026 he KNOWS crab cakes (he lives on the beach \u0026 loves seafood).  I have enjoyed... Been here numerous times for different special occasions over the years and it has always been a great experience. Most recently I went last Saturday... When I walked in I wasn't impressed with the decor/art but I'm picky about that sort of thing. Once the food started rolling out I forgot all about the ugly... Great food and a wonderful atmosphere. The owner sits down to play jazz tunes at the piano. Food was on point. A bit expensive and limited
 options, but for... The atmosphere and the decor are not only inviting but the perfect setting for a date night. You have the option to sit inside with candle light at the... This place, the environnent, the pizza, the beer choices....Literally everything here was so excellent.  I felt like I couldn't have asked for anything to... Went on March 2, 2016 with a party of 8 for my son's birthday and here it is on the 3rd and I am writing a review on Yelp. Why? Because this was absolutely... Hands down the best pizza in Lynchburg.  These guys actually chop the wood outside and put it into the oven -- no gas oven here like another pizza joint... I had the grilled chicken with brie cheese and caramelized onions and apples.. really great flavors. The soup I had was chicken Italian sausage Florentine.....9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44