[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] New Harvard Anti-Aging Documentary Goes Viral (watch here)

Harvard U HarvardU en reazhui9o.searchcellz.top
Vie Abr 22 22:06:07 CEST 2016

How Old Can Humans Born Today Live to Be?
Harvard Cell Research
Research #16404454
Research Date: 22Apr16

Important Information for bah-general en lists.ourproject.org,

How old do you think a human baby born today can live to be?

Scientists at Harvard believe that it is possible to live to be at least 150 years old!

They have discovered a scientific breakthrough that will change the way we look at aging, forever.

Thousands of people have already started taking advantage of this breakthrough.  55 year olds have claimed to feel like they're 25 again.

Visit here to find out how you can start feeling younger today: http://getdetails.searchcellz.top/moreinfo

"I have noticed that my appearance and demeanor are more 'youthful', my workouts easier (and I work out quite hard for a 63 years old woman), my weight is not an issue as I seem to burn everything I eat and I am leaner, as evidenced by a more 'cut' physique. My hair has very little gray in it, and I experience very little 'brain fog'!"
- Lydia H., 64

Discontinue updates here--
http://getdetails.searchcellz.top/dismiss
9482 Enim Road**Ipswich**Australia**3618

I stopped here just after they opened one recent late afternoon, while I was on a 7-hour-round-trip business trip on a dark and rainy, chilly day.  The... This place is a tiny little treasure. It looks like a tiny dive, but tastes like a five diamond fancy restaurant. The burgers are served on freshly baked... One of my favorite restaurants of all time. Been here more times than I can count, \u0026 I always leave extremely happy. You pretty much can't go wrong. The... Moonstone Grill has become one of my favorite places to dine.  It's got a panoramic view of the ocean. The crew is professional and knowledgeable on the... I absolutely loved this little inn! First off, the staff was incredibly accommodating. We drove six hours to get here after arriving at the Sacramento... Came here the other night with a friend and we were greeted promptly and shown the wine/beer menu as soon as we were seated. It nice to know our options... This place was awesome! I came here back in January to cele
 brate my birthday and if you're looking for unique dining in Eureka this is your place. Myself... While traveling from Southern California to the area around Eureka for some sightseeing, I had the pleasure of eating at Trinidad Eatery. I can't remember... Best grilled cheese I ever had. Amazing portabella. Chili \u0026 soups are wonderful. ..The owner makes his own breads, starts his own sourdough, \u0026 hand makes his... Great place to stop and have a meal on an i-10 road trip.....Karaoke and live DJ on Friday night.....Service was quick, even though they were busy on the... Stopped here on a roadtrip through West Texas for breakfast. It was easily the best meal of the entire adventure. I had an omelet, 2 biscuits, and a coffee... First of all the food was outstanding! I got the Madden Special, my wife got the chicken enchiladas, and they were perfect. My son's steak fajita was... Great bar and atmosphere. The pistachio fried steak was the highlight, but the salads were a close ru
 nner up! Awesome service via Marc, Kathy, and Debbie.... Breakfast burritos!!!! Delicious. ..Friendly staff, too...So glad we stayed the night in Van Horn. Really nice Chili Verde. Lets start there and move forward. The Place is in Van Horn. The Choices are limited in Van Horn. There is nothing but sage brush,... For years this is been one of my favorite places to breakfast when in west Texas.  But tonight we went there for dinner, \u0026 I had an incredible bacon... After traveling all morning wanting something other than McDonald's for breakfast, we decided to google places for breakfast off i10. We found Angie's and... Oh my yum!....This place has delicious food and great service! We were served by Jeanette Hinojos, (in my opinion, overqualified since she went to Cordon...9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44