[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Spam: Attn: Receive a free timeshare consultation while there's still time 21810699

Steven Y. StevenY en rfasco38l.bluntde.top
Vie Abr 22 16:32:49 CEST 2016

Attn: Timeshare sales are skyrocketing in 2016. Don't miss out, visit here-  http://viewhere.bluntde.top/checkitnow

It's Wendy's.  But a very clean Wendy's. Food is fast and people are nice...I miss their fish sandwich. . Driving by and its lunch time so we thought we try this restaurant.  What a pleasant surprise!   Beautiful setting, great service, great food.....Mushroom... Awesome risotto and a great Moscow Mule to accompany it. My risotto was perfectly cooked with well seasoned vegetables. ....Service is timely and staff is... I decided to write a review of Wokano after visiting a well known Japanese steakhouse in Columbus. That place didn't even come close to Wokano. ....I've been... 12 West is an exceptional restaurant but inaccurately categorized as Mexican.  This is more Southwestern which the owner will tell you.....The pork shank is... Place is beautiful! Decided on the Reuben and I'm impressed. Coming back to try the filet and lasagna! Fun place. I sat in the bar \u0026 ordered the nachos \u0026 9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44