[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Gwen Stefani tells Ellen Blake Shelton's dramatic body transformation secrets

Gwen Stefani Gwen-Stefani en tui1sap4.scopeow.top
Vie Abr 22 05:45:39 CEST 2016

Gwen Stefani Spills the Secrets, go here- http://greatdeals.scopeow.top/viewhere

A great stop for the weary traveler. We stopped in on a quiet Saturday on our way from Iowa to Texas. We thoroughly enjoyed the Big-Mouth Brisket, the... El portal is authentic and delicious!  The best spot in auburn to eat--bar none.....My faves are the El Portal salad (spinach, lettuce, avocado, pico de... The staff is wonderful. I can't stress this enough. The food however, though very delicious, is not, in my opinion, worth the higher prices. That being... Good food excellent service. The restroom needs improvement. Otherwise great experience I haven't been so impressed with a dining experience in a long while!....Food was unbelievably delicious. Service was great. Atmosphere was warm and... Wish i could give more stars. Having lived in NYC,  I consider myself a pizza connousier. But man does this place impress. Also the staff are really friendly Best priced meal, that includes soup or salad, in the area!  Kathy was our server and could not have been nicer.  This being our first
 time there, Kathy... This place is a gem for all those traveling to or from Ve9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44