[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Spam: Attn: Are you paying for a timeshare you aren't using? 24513519

Free Timeshare Consultation Free-Timeshare-Consultation en m17azheif.buggedi.top
Vie Abr 22 02:47:38 CEST 2016

Re: How to sell or rent your timeshare, visit here>  http://gonow.buggedi.top/starttoday

We were driving through Ohio on our way back from Chicago back to Maryland and we decided to stop for the night.....When I asked the woman at the hotel front... First impression was of the two hostesses busing tables to seat people quicker.  The wait staff was moving around fairly quick as well.  My waitress checked... Very good food. Great price. They are famous for ribs and my husband and I both got them. The place has a neat mom and pop vibe and has very friendly staff. My other favorite hometown pizza place - with the added benefit of an Italian buffet! I absolutely love their pizza and cheesebread, and the buffet is nice... The fried pickles are some of the best I've ever had - and I've had a lot of fried pickles in my day. ....The food is standard bar-fare and is done right.... The food had great flavor. The baked beans were great and portions were big. The tater tots were plentiful and I had a half slab of9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44