[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] TIME: How Rachael Ray already dropped 20-lbs for her New Year's resolution 12697228

TIME TIME en c3nkeaia.grillap.top
Mie Abr 20 04:32:33 CEST 2016

VanityFair: Keep your New Year's resolution with one miracle pill, Visit here:  http://starttoday.grillap.top/selectit

Tried this place for the first time this weekend. Lived everything about it. Clean. Friendly. Great food. Fair prices. Will for sure be on my Mt. Pleasant... The perfect diner. Always great food! From omelettes to taco salad... Never had a bad meal here! And homemade strawberry jam with my toast?! Really... I... Was in town to see a show and needed a place to eat, the reviews and pics looked good, so we went here.....Food was delicious, staff was friendly, prices were... So, before you look at all those stars and go crazy on me...read!....I will say first that we spent an entire week here...slept, ate, meetings...I felt like... This place is home. I frequented the Bird my entire collegiate career spanning seven years and two degrees and never had a bad time. The food is good, the... Such a cool place to have a good drink and a snack! If you love bread get the olive oil trio! I also love the shrimp and they come pre9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44