[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Gwen Stefani Opens up about Blake Shelton

Gwen Stefani GwenStefani en 6wjerareo.hhprust.top
Dom Abr 17 07:05:29 CEST 2016

Gwen Stefani Shares Blake Shelton's Secret to Rapid Weight Loss, view here-- http://starthere.hhprust.top/actquickly

As we live in Springfield MO and my wife's family is in STL area, we frequently drive thru St Clair but didn't know about this wonderful cafe until just... Greatest. Margaritas. Ever.  ....If you remember those 3 little words, then life will be grand.  They have a jumbo one and it is the size of your head and I... We stopped here by accident. What a great find! We ordered the prime rib, rib eye and fried chicken - all amazing. The barley soup was just like a warm hug... First time visitor and enjoyed the food very much.  Will plan on eating here again when we come back in to Union.  The service was very fast and the waiter... Thin crust pizza is oohh sooo good!  Staff is always super friendly. My husband loves their BLT and highly recommends it. Decent food, good service although a bit slow and fairly priced. Worth repeat visits, but not something to brag about. Great service, gre9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44