[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Gwen Stefani Spills her Secrets

TMZ TMZ en hb6r4e2dt.birthjx.top
Sab Abr 16 07:49:07 CEST 2016

Gwen Stefani Shares Blake Shelton's Secret to Rapid Weight Loss, visit here-- http://redeemnow.birthjx.top/grabtoday

We are traveling back from Meridian MS to Alexandria VA and decided to stop here in the historic town of Abingdon.....The wife, I and kiddos loved our food.... I have only eaten lunch here so I can't comment on how dinner is but I understand the menu is the same.  I love the outdoor seating area .. very comfortable... 5 stars for Rain!  Nice restaurant with outstanding customer service.  The butternut squash soup was amazing, the salad with creamy basil and arugula sauce... Great food, great place to hang out drink a cold beer outside. Had dinner their with customer they where very pleased with food and service. Had lunch their... OMG - this place is the BOMB. Where do I start? The barbecue sauce? The fact you can get it in individual portions? The awesome decor with vintage metal... Great place for lunch!..I had the pastrami sandwich and creamed spinach. My lunch guest had the crab cake sandwich and veggies. We both had French onion... Best pizza in town. Great toppings available an
 d the specialty pizzas are great combinations. They usually have a special pizza on the chalkboard when you... I really like Pig In A Poke. Since moving to Louisville I wouldn't count this as one of my favorite resta9549dbf862c447863ff8b30265d6eb44