[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Oferta de caridad

Mr. Adrian info en greyelephant.es
Mar Jul 28 16:05:37 CEST 2015

This is an official message directed to you. My entire family and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of  £ 1, 000,000 GBP (one million Pounds) as part of our won prize to you in our ongoing 2015 lucky draws donations. This Donation is meant for you to handle charity projects in your locality.

If you have received this message, it means you are one among the lucky recipients, and all you need to do, is to get back to us via our personal email: mr.adrianbayford en foxmail.com

Note: Your email address was found from our countries international web directory. You can read about our EuroMillions jackpot winning in the news from the web page for further information Visit Here.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance.

God Bless You
Mr. & Mrs. Adrian Bayford
mr.adrianbayford en foxmail.com