[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] We print and deliver beautifully crafted postcards with Canada Post anywhere you choose

Perry Sears Estella en postaldelivery2.info.tm
Jue Jul 23 17:01:32 CEST 2015

The best result with direct marketing comes from postcards delivered completely individually striaght to the mailbox. We offer big beautiful 11 X 4 postcards printed in colour on both sides and delivered to 15,000 homes in any area you choose, anywhere in Canada. Also, full demographic targeting (i.e. year home was built, age, sex, ethnicity, kids etc..) and professional artwork design is provided at no extra charge. Printing, bundling, transportation to all the postal stations and delivery with Canada Post is included all for just $2799.00! Truly a one stop shop solution! Please reply to this email for more details or simply reply with "remove" in the subject to be taken off our list.