[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] REQUEST

Mrs. Zane Macha vmax en mail2Broker.com
Vie Feb 20 23:57:30 CET 2015

Good Day,
 I am Ms. Yael Ronen; I am the Executive Vice President Chief Internal
Auditor with FIBI, Tel Aviv branch, Israel. I am getting in touch with
you regarding an extremely important and urgent matter. If you would
oblige me the opportunity, I shall provide you with details upon your
response. please reply only to my personal email <Yaelronen en rogers.com>
 Faithfully,
Ms. Yael Ronen.
Executive Vice President Chief Internal Auditor FIBI
42 Rothschild Blvd.
Tel Aviv 66883,Israel.