[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Helping Hands

Susan susan35 en susan247.onmicrosoft.com
Mie Mayo 28 17:51:35 CEST 2014

Dearly  Beloved,

 My name is Susannah Joseph a dying woman who has decided to donate  what i have to you/church. I am 69 years old; I was diagnosed with  esophageal cancer 2 years after the death of my husband who has left me  everything he owned. My doctors told me i will not live long because of my  health, that is why i decided to WILL/donate my money to you for the good  work of humanity, to help the motherless, less privilege and also for the  assistance of the widows.   If you are interested to take up the task in doing this work for the, i shall provide you with the details where the funds is currently deposited
   I know i don't know you but i have been directed to do this. I wish you all the well and always remember to extend the good work to others.   Yours in the Lord,   Susannah Joseph