[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] One stop shop printing and delivery - postcards to any area and demographic

Carole Duran Darryl en businessresponseteam.info
Lun Jun 23 16:45:05 CEST 2014

Planning a direct mail campaign but don't have time to design a flyer, find a printer, arrange for delivery and pick up the HUGE boxes of flyers to take them to the post office? Fret no more, we offer a one stop shop solution that provides:

- 15,000 Full Colour Postcards printed on both sides, in full colour on high quality 8 LB cardstock
- Professional Artwork Design
- Bundling and transportation to all postal stations
- Full demographic and postal code targeting
- Delivery with Canada Post including official receipts to prove it

All this for just $2999.00!! We take all the hard work and planning out of the equation!

 Find out more here: http://flyersbypost.club/