[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer.

"GEORGE CULMER" georgeculmer en drivingppurpple.com
Mar Ago 26 13:45:00 CEST 2014

From: Mr. George Culmer.
Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer.
Hello Good day,
Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via
E-mail.
I am Mr. George Culmer from Lloyds banking Group United Kingdom. I saw
your profile and I want to invest in your country. You can view my
website and contact me for more details.
http://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/our-group/directors/
PLEASE REPLY ON THIS Email: culmer000 en yahoo.com, culmer00 en yahoo.com
Mr. George Culmer.
Mobile: +44 708 769 1912