[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Postcards: Printing, Delivery via Canada Post and Professional Art design - one low price for everything

Emilio Short ieadaa5oMariano en black-gifts.com
Mar Ago 26 03:43:02 CEST 2014

Stop wasting money on flyers that aren't reaching your demographic. We deliver your flyers using Canada Post's precision targeter allowing you to choose households of certain sizes, with or without children, of certain ethnicity etc... You can even choose homes built in certain years or of certain types (i.e. semi detached, townhouse etc..)  Packages starting at only $2999.00 for high quality full colour postcards printed on 8 lb cardstock. Don't gamble with your advertising dollars, we have been in the business for over 17 years - Get details here: http://flyersbypost.club/