[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Copyright and Monetize your YouTube Channel

Kelsie Epic kelsie en get-epic.com
Mie Ago 6 21:39:54 CEST 2014

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp283.net/z3PEHk

Hi,

I'm not sure if you've ever heard about the YouTube network partner
program, but I'm a recruiter for the Epic Talent Network and would
like to invite you to apply your channel for partnership. If you ever
wondered how to make revenue from your channel, this is your chance!
We can also help with people stealing and reuploading YOUR content.

Our network consists of over 2,000 premium YouTube channels and
dedicated partner managers to support the development of your channel
and help you earn revenue. Members of our network range in variety
from YouTube music stars, vlogers, sports and specialty channels -
even current TV/Movie stars.

Epic partners will have all of the customizable partner features
unlocked in their accounts, and in addition receive:

* Video Copyright protection – If someone is using your video, we
can assist you in taking action
* Ability to MONETIZE videos with the highest performing ads
* Unlimited FREE access to a premium music and sound effects
collection
* Video SEO and channel optimization support 24/7

Get started applying now at http://www.epictalentnetwork.com (
http://www.epictalentnetwork.com )

Keep up the great work and I hope you will join our community.  Feel
free to e-mail us ( mailto:Support en epic-net.com ), or call
323-426-6025 from 9 - 5 p.m. Pacific Time.

All the best,
Kelsie