[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Product Award Notification Letter.

MICROSOFT® CORPORATION victor.echeverria en educacion.gob.ec
Dom Nov 17 16:44:13 CET 2013

MICROSOFT® CORPORATION
{Edinburgh Regional Office}
Microsoft Edinburgh
Waverley Gate
2-4 Waterloo Place
Edinburgh EH1 3EG
United Kingdom.

             Product Award Notification Letter.

A Copy of Our PRODUCT AWARD NOTIFICATION  Letter is Attached for your Immediate Perusal and to Congratulate you on emerging the third (3rd) prize winner in our E-mail Electronic Online Random Selection Organized For the 2013 Microsoft Edinburgh Products Anniversary Award.You are advised to contact the MICROSOFT EDINBURGH UK Payment Consultant immediately.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of Microsoft Board Commission.
Derrick McCourt.
Regional Director,
Microsoft Edinburgh, Scotland & Wales at Microsoft Corporation UK.
           ©2013 Microsoft Corporation®