[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] alert and sugestion

Mensageiro de Deus mensageiroleao en gmail.com
Lun Mayo 13 14:24:14 CEST 2013

*    “**The Lord’s kindness never fails! If he had not been merciful, we
would have been destroyed.” __Lam 3.22** *

* ____________**THE LAST WARNING______*

*
*The Christians who believe in prophetic words Note that'RE LIVING IN THE
FINAL STAGES OF RECENT TIMES. However, a large number of non-Christians
also are expressing their growing concern about the formation of a
globalized world. Beginning to give some account of the danger of having a
single ruler, which could lead to the greatest dictatorship in history. But
world leaders are working hard to unite the planet. The design accepted by
the majority is that when we are all united, wars end, the prosperity will
be a global reality, the crime will be eliminated, poverty will no longer
exist and the result will be a peaceful world society, which live in
harmony with nature.

However, this theory clearly contradicts the Holy Scriptures, as they say
at the moment imagine that the man reached a comprehensive peace and
prosperity, they will begin their days more horrific the world has ever
experienced. In 1 Thessalonians 5.3 read: "When you walk saying: Peace and
security, here they occur sudden destruction, as is the pain of which is to
give birth, and no way of escape."

*There is only one way to escape the coming trial.* It is not an escape to
a new philosophy, or a different type of government, but only to follow Him
who said: "I am the door. If anyone enters by me will be saved "(John
10.9). How can you get? By faith. Believe that Jesus, the Son of God, paid
for his sins with His own blood on the cross of Calvary. John 3:36
guarantor "who believes in the Son has eternal life, which, however,
remains rebel against the Son will not see life, but he remains on the
wrath of God."

--------- Arno Froese of God in the Digital Era --------- www.
Chamada.com.br
Already in 1980 the then pres. French VG d'Estaing said at a meeting of the
'rich':

'The world is sad. And It’s sad BY AND IS NOT KNOW WHERE WILL. And also
because guess what if known only note that the march to disaster. "—JJss Le
Defi mondial L’express

We’re still alive! We shouldn’t complain when we are being punished for our
sins. Instead, we should think about the way we are living, and turn back
to the Lord.------Lam 3.39,40

*‘’Doing right brings honor to a nation, but sin brings disgrace. Kings
reward servant who act wisely, but they punish those who act foolishly.**’’*
Pv  14.34**

*Why John Wrote His Book*

*Jesus worked many other miracles for his disciples,  and  not all of them
are written in this book. But these are written so that you will put your
faith in Jesus as the Messiah and the Son of God. If you have faith in him,
you will have true life*. __John 20.30

WWW.CHAMADA.COM.BR////////////////////WWW.IENSEN.COM///www.midnightcall.com<http://www.chamada.com.br/WWW.IENSEN.COM/www.midnightcall.com>;
www.ipjc.com

 (*PSALMS 118.8,  Hebrews 12.2  for reflection)  Take look and listen…..DVD
– HINOS DE GOIANIA  //YOUTUBE  and share….*