[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Introducing Bandsintown on Spotify!

Bandsintown Team noreply en bandsintown.com
Lun Feb 4 20:10:04 CET 2013

Hey Bandsintown users!

Bandsintown Concerts for Spotify is now available
- http://bnds.in/TcIh7l -

We’re pretty stoked to share with you we've brought our concert dates into music's new home so there’s never an excuse for missing another live show.

In addition to browsing concerts by your favorite artists and Bandsintown's recommendations, Bandsintown Concerts for Spotify allows you to listen to full songs and albums. With our new app, you’ll be able to create customized playlists of bands & DJs playing in your town that you want to see live, which enhances new music discovery. Now, you can listen to new music on Bandsintown Concerts for Spotify, then go see the artists perform live!

You can track artist tours and gigs, RSVP to events to let your friends know you're going, buy tickets before they sell out…and oh wait, one more thing…you can drag and drop any Spotify artist or song onto the Bandsintown app icon to search for their local concerts. Pretty rad, eh?

Take a look at a quick overview of all the other cool features below:

- http://bit.ly/12fwJEf -

Visit our blog to learn more and share your comments at blog.bandsintown.com
Get Bandsintown Concerts for Spotify now in the Spotify App Finder.
- http://bnds.in/TcIh7l -

Happy Listening,

The Bandsintown Team.

Bandsintown Copyright 2012 - http://bnds.in/HdWafghttp://email.bandsintown.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=C-2FIs9Q0gZEm9vLzdxK-2BzWYq30Dga3-2FcFNuwFTKwDvGttdlhUHKfdOFOq9x7AmtDdr-2BkSZxOgJ-2FmGdQd0BDaD0QRGwftH76uu-2Bpd05HnuRK2W-2B5xWbZtYDoSuO9hVwXWOU9DX8yrcg35-2FMtjaT8HAADfL8mEbXRiDC1iKu6WtnVqhIhxhn-2BS2sFFEPj9-2BR4ANmICg8996GjrJtTd1EAZIgsrCakR0FqMp82G2vrTwSnIrUDMcaoQnbSRealxIufn0FFntK3rPPRXPj4fRY-2F-2FxT267YsSHnXdwunFvhtlXYIzYcKT4dKXY07kZ4YSZCNieVizNEdrsjKlmBh0qzek8wQ-3D-3D