[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Propuesta de Negocion

Sang Chin sang.chins en yahoo.com.hk
Mar Oct 16 21:38:17 CEST 2012

Greetings to you,

My name is Sang Chin and I work as a financial adviser with a AAA bank in China. I came across you when I was searching for someone preferably in Europe that will be interested in a business proposal that I am putting forward.

I am writing you in regards of a mutual transaction that entails the transfer of $21.5 Million (Twenty-one Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in my bank in China to you as the beneficiary. This transaction will be done 100% risk free being the financial officer of the deceased customer.

Kindly reply me with your private email (for confidential reasons), telephone and fax number so I can give you more details and explain the procedures of the proposal to you.

Best regards,
Sang Chin