[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Administrative Sales Support - Virtual Office

bah en ourproject.org bah en ourproject.org
Mie Jul 27 15:45:30 CEST 2011

We are currently looking to recruit Regional Representative to join our great team in EU!
We are currently looking to recruit for a full-time or part-time position a person with varied experience and a strong desire to work.
Candidates having 2-3 hours of spare time a day and holding European citizenship are preferred.

We offer a competitive salary based on experience, free choice of working hours and fully paid training during a trial period.
The Regional Representative job will involve working our clients providing appropriate service, updating database,
assisting with certain company�s activities.

More information can be provided after you send us your contact details and we will be able arrange a preliminary interview.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Our contacts:  Art en espana-hh.com