[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon en ourproject.org
Vie Abr 15 13:03:58 CEST 2011

  danielote9 en hotmail.com
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<danielote9 en hotmail.com>:
    host mx3.hotmail.com [65.54.188.94]: 550 Requested action not taken:
    mailbox unavailable

To: danielote9 en hotmail.com
Subject: [BAH! - Bajo el Asfalto =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1=20la=20Huerta!=5D=20=5Bforo?=  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=5D=20LA=20ASOCIACION=20KOKOPELLI=20SE=20ENFRENTA=20A=20SU?=  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=20SEGUNDO=20JUICIO=20POR=20LA=20DIFUSION=20DE=20SEMILLAS?=  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=20DE=20VARIEDADES=20AGR=CDCOLAS=20TRADICIONALES?=
From: noresponder en ourproject.org (noresponder at ourproject.org)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:03:28 +0200

(esto es un mensaje automático)

Mensaje enviado  por meitang <236831505 en qq.com> a como respuesta al
artículo <i>LA ASOCIACION KOKOPELLI SE ENFRENTA A SU SEGUNDO JUICIO POR LA
DIFUSION DE SEMILLAS DE VARIEDADES AGRÍCOLAS TRADICIONALES</i>.

 No respondas a este correo electrónico, sino en el foro en la siguiente
dirección:
http://bah.ourproject.org/noticias/article/la-asociacion-kokopelli-se#forum119

** LA ASOCIACION KOKOPELLI SE ENFRENTA A SU SEGUNDO JUICIO POR LA DIFUSION
DE SEMILLAS DE VARIEDADES AGRÍCOLAS TRADICIONALES **
 A sneaker's style quotient is usually a function of its retro charm, and
an inverse of its underlying technology. Hip dressers love vintage Nike
Dunks, Adidas Superstars and Converse Chucks. A Arraw Shox Nike
cutting-edge Nike Shox, with its bulging Nike Shox springlike heel? Classic
Nike Shox Not so much. So it's surprising that Basket-ball Nike Shox the
"it" shoe suddenly gracing the feet of the fashion set is the Cognescenti
Nike Shox Nike Free, a high-performance running shoe. Dream Nike Shox As
Nike's answer to the Explodine Nike Shox movement, the Free aims Junga Nike
Shox to biomechanically mimic an unencumbered stride. The Liquidation Nike
Shox resulting design is Monster Nike Shox stripped down, innovation mostly
restricted to the Navina Nike Shox sole's highly flexible grip and the
upper's foot-anchoring webbing. Unlike Nike Shox Bounce "barefoot" models,
Nike hits an aesthetic sweet spot. According to Nike Shox Deliver Free's
inventor, Nike Shox Disrupt Tobie Hatfield, Nike Shox Experience + getting
people to wear Nike Shox Medallion it off the track — let Nike Shox
OZ alone to a chic Nike Shox pour les femmes restaurant — requires "a
Nike Shox R2 balance of simple and high-tech. You don't Nike Shox R3 want
the thing to look like a Nike Shox R3-R4 Combinaison foot." Servite junior
Butch Pauu was only Nike Shox R4 given one thing Sunday at the Los Angeles
NIKE Camp on the USC Nike Shox R4 Flywire campus — his spot in Nike
Shox Running line.

Pauu got a late start on the Nike Shox TL day, but that didn't keep him
from Nike Shox Turb OH + being one of the Nike Shox Turb Oz first prospects
to check Nike Shox Turbo in at the camp, thanks to Nike Shox Turbo + 4 a
cousin holding a Nike Shox Turbo + 5 spot at the front of the Nike Shox
Turbo 3 line. While the Nike Shox TW line-jumping got Pauu Nike Shox VC
something he didn't really deserve, the NZ Nike Shox honors inside the camp
were a Onine Nike Shox different story. Pauu was named the camp's Most Saya
Shox Nike + Valuable linebacker, sending a Turmoil Nike Shox message to
talent evaluators that he belongs on the field with the West's most
talented football recruits. "I hope I (open some eyes)," he said Warrior
Nike Shox after winning the award. "I work my tail off in the weight room
and in the classroom to be recognized on the field. Colleges, sometimes I
feel, are looking for that 6-2, 230 kind of guy. At 5-11, 215, I sort of
have to prove that I can play at the next level and that I can play with
the big guys."

Pauu holds offers from BYU, Washington and Iowa State. He's also being
contacted by a "mess" of other schools including USC, Oregon and, most
recently, Minnesota. Scout.com ranks Pauu as a three-star recruit. With
Spring football set for early May, Pauu was excited to see a number of his
Servite teammates out at the camp Sunday, wetting his appetite for
practice. Sunday also was a chance to test himself against a number of
well-thought-of recruits on USC's practice fields. "Coming into it, I knew
these guys were the best of the best," Pauu said. "I knew this would be a
good day to compete with some of the best players in the nation. The
receivers and the running backs are so hard to cover. It just makes you
have to be much faster in what you think about and in knowing where you
need to go on the field." The camp also reinforced something Pauu already
knew. "Our linebacker coach today told us one of the top things we have to
do on the field is play smart," he said. "As a linebacker, the physical
aspect is part of your job. But really, it's more the mental part that you
have to take care of in order to be a great linebacker. "That's a big thing
I do. I go home and study a lot of film on opposing teams. It's starting to
pay off for me." Click here for photos of Pauu and more O.C. recruits from
Sunday's NIKE Camp.

----
http://www.nikeshox-rivalry.com
http://www.nikeshox-rivalry.com/6-arraw-shox-nike-