[Bah-tagonius] [Bah-general] Hello,friend,

marijose rubio ortega josy925 en hotmail.com
Mar Jun 2 04:37:47 CEST 2009

Hello,friend,
    Sorry to disturb you. Just need you few minutes to pay attention. It is possible that you need our information. As everybody knows, most of us need to find a shop who offer routine products  of  high quality and reasonable price. That is why we send this email. We deal in clothes,shoes,glasses….. All of them are famous brand such as GUCCI,CHANEL, LV,D&G,A&F,LACOSTE,POLO,NIKE,FENDI……. 100% authentic and brand new with tags . All the goods are send with certifications. We only accept paypal and give fast shipment. We will try our best to make you satisfied. I believe there will be more and more cooperations later. Thank you for your concern..
Welcome you: www.msnbest.com
E-mail: robbuy en 188.com
Address: Peking city xiushuijie 126H.
Thank you!