[Bah-smv-rivas] [Bah-smv-general] (FT) Fwd: STOP Revolving Door Politicians!

Alba Gutiérrez Girón albaggiron en gmail.com
Vie Jun 7 09:54:11 CEST 2013

Buenos dias!

os reenvio esta campaña de recogida de firmas lanzada por la Plataforma por
un Nuevo Modelo Energético.
besicos
Alba

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luis Morago - Avaaz.org <avaaz en avaaz.org>
Date: 2013/6/6
Subject: STOP Revolving Door Politicians!
To: "albaggiron en gmail.com" <albaggiron en gmail.com>

**
Dear friends,

  <http://www.avaaz.org/en/apuesta_por_las_renovables/?bUYTlbb&v=25493>

*Influential politicians could have been crushing renewables for years
while pleasing the large electrical companies* who hire them as
high-earning execs. For the first time, *enough evidence has been brought
together to demand that the public prosecutors act,* but we need to show
our support now. *Sign and share this petition:*

[image: Sign the
Petition]<http://www.avaaz.org/en/apuesta_por_las_renovables/?bUYTlbb&v=25493>
A massive new scandal is about to explode. Over the last few years *Spain’s
energy giants may have been colluding with influential politicians* to
ensure huge profits for themselves while launching a dirty war on
renewables. But now, *we have the opportunity to bring these shady deals
into the public light* and get back on track towards a greener future.

Like powerful football clubs, Iberdrola, Gas Natural Fenosa, Endesa and *other
large enterprises have combed the parliament to hire influential former
presidents of government, ministers, and state secretaries* to defend their
multi-million euro interests. Their ferocious pressure is leading to the
dismantlement of our clean energy sector, killing Spain's growing
international leadership on renewables. *The result is outrageous:* an
oligopoly of companies filling up their pockets – three companies alone add
up annual profits of more than 6 billion euros! – while citizens pay some
of the highest electricity bills in Europe.

But if we act now we can turn the situation over drastically: the Platform
for a New Energy Model have brought *a complaint before the Anti corruption
Public Prosecutor showing the sinister links between the big energy firms
and some top politicians* and demand an in-depth investigation to analyze
possible political corruption and misuse of power. But to be successful, it
needs overwhelming public support! *Click to sign the petition* to add your
name to the annexwhich will be sent in after the complaint has been
presented. *If you want to go even further*, type your DNI or NIE number
into the adjacent box in the campaign page to co-sign the submission:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/apuesta_por_las_renovables/?bUYTlbb&v=25493

The Avaaz team together with the Platform for a New Energy Model

PS. *Many Avaaz campaigns are started by members of our community*. It's
easy to get started - *click to start yours now and win on any issue* -
local, national or global:
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/start_a_petition/?bgMYedb&v=23917

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Read the entire complaint form, *only in Spanish, * (Plataforma por un
Nuevo Modelo Energético):
http://avaazimages.s3.amazonaws.com/Texto_integro_de_la_denuncia.pdf

Watch the video on the Plataforma por un Nuevo Modelo Energético site, *only
in Spanish*:
http://www.nuevomodeloenergetico.org/pgs2/

Spain in energy policy reversal back to coal, gas (CNBC):
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100484340

Spain utilities say tax will kill profits (Financial Times):
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/87f6123a-d1bc-11e1-badb-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2VQPgMfXk

The "electrical" connections of Spanish politicians, *only in spanish,* (El
Mundo):
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2012/03/05/economia/1330963998.html

Electricity rates have risen 81% in 10 years, *only in Spanish,* (Público):

http://www.publico.es/dinero/439218/la-tarifa-electrica-ha-subido-un-81-en-diez-anos-segun-facua

Spanish revolving doors, *only in spanish*, (Escolar.net):
http://escolar.net/MT/archives/2012/03/la-puerta-giratoria-espanola-es-electrica.html
------------------------------
 *
Avaaz.org is a 21-million-person global campaign network* that works to
ensure that the views and values of the world's people shape global
decision-making. ("Avaaz" means "voice" or "song" in many languages.) Avaaz
members live in every nation of the world; our team is spread across 18
countries on 6 continents and operates in 17 languages. Learn about some of
Avaaz's biggest campaigns here<http://www.avaaz.org/en/highlights.php/?footer>,
or follow us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/Avaaz> or
Twitter<http://twitter.com/Avaaz>
.

You are getting this message because you signed "1 MILLION FOR GM FACTS NOT
CROPS <http://www.avaaz.org/en/eu_gmo>" on 2010-09-30 using the email
address albaggiron en gmail.com.
To ensure that Avaaz messages reach your inbox, please add
avaaz en avaaz.orgto your address book. To change your email address,
language settings, or
other personal information, contact
us<http://www.avaaz.org/en/contact/?footer>,
or simply *go here to
unsubscribe<https://secure.avaaz.org/act/?r=unsub&cl=2911599040&[email protected]&b=2264&v=25493&lang=en>
*.

To contact Avaaz, please *do not reply to this email.* Instead, write to us
at www.avaaz.org/en/contact <http://www.avaaz.org/en/contact?footer> or
call us at +1-888-922-8229 (US).
Recuerda que todos los mensajes que se envían a esta lista quedan archivados en la web https://lists.ourproject.org/pipermail/bah-smv-general y que serán de acceso público (salvo decisión diferente de la Asamblea).
Lista de correo: Bah-smv-general
Puedes enviar mensajes a Bah-smv-general en lists.ourproject.org
Puedes autogestionar tu suscripción en https://lists.ourproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/bah-smv-general